Friday, October 31, 2008

In Those Jeans.


Kudos to these gorgeous sisters for collaborating and designing a clothing line for Mango that had us blown away. One of their items in this collection which I am giving up is this fantabulous pair of skinny, slim fit jeans. Honestly, I am in love with this pair of black jeans- I bought this one in a size a lil too big for me as I thought it was the last pair that was nearest to my size, what do you know- I saw it in a size 4 in another Mango shop and got it; and never regretted it, although the original price was very high. It's been my fav. pair of black jeans to this day. Why? coz usually it's quite difficult for me to get jeans that covers most of the sky-high heels i love pairing it up with- and coz the slim fit skinnies covered most of my heels up nicely,needless to say, this particular pair of jeans made my legs look a mile long! So those of you gals out there craving for an illusion of mile long legs to pair with your super high heels,and also want a slimming yet comfy pair of skinny/slim fit jeans... I'd say without a doubt- this is the perfect jeans for you! :)

Brand : MNG/MANGO (Penelope & Monica Cruz for Mango Collection)
Material : denim (superb quality!)
Colour : black

Condition : Never worn out(bought the wrong size) except for di
splay purposes,been in my closet for a while, very good condition.
Size : UK 38 / US 6

Price : RM78 (Steal!) (SOLD)






With flash..






Back pockets....to those who have an eye for detail- the "P&M" are the sister's (Penelope and Monica Cruz's initials.) :)
inside pockets...



The zipper at the end of the jean leg...