Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Lil' Note.

Hey loves!

These will be my first few posts, more will be added soon- so if there are any enquiries, please feel free to mail me at the mailing address given. So far i've done what I can to reduce the prices as much reasonably possible, as I wanna clear 'em off, but if you see an item which you like and wanna purchase it, but feel it's at an unreasonable price, you could always negotiate with me through my email :) .. but however it really depends as i've already reduced it based on how many times I had used it, the current condition of the clothing, and the quality of the material. And I definitely will not sell secondhand items of mine which I think aren't wearable at all or in a terrible condition 'coz not only I would not like to experience the same thing; obviously,it won't even be worth selling at all.

That said, Happy Shopping!
.Fashion Frenzy.